LIMITED WARRANTY AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
FIZZICS LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Fizzics Group, Inc. warrants that your beer system will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
THE FIZZICS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE USE OF ANY TYPE OF BEVERAGE EXCEPT BEER, HARD CIDER AND WATER. USE IN OTHER BEVERAGES OR LIQUIDS WITH THE FIZZICS SYSTEM OTHER THAN BEER, HARD CIDER OR WATER WILL VOID THE FIZZICS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Fizzics will at its option, either repair or replace a defective system without charge, upon its receipt of proof of the date of purchase, from an authorized retailer, to be supplied by the owner of the product. If a replacement system is necessary to service this warranty, the replacement system may be new or a reconditioned unit. If a replacement is sent, a new limited one year warranty will be applied to the replacement system. This warranty is only valid for Fizzics products bought in Singapore.
What is not covered by the Fizzics Limited Warranty?
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS:
- REMOVAL OF THE DRAFT TUBE
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY ABUSE, MISUSE, LOSS, IMPROPER CLEANING, IMPROPER HANDLING, ALTERATIONS, ACCIDENT, NEGLECT, DISASSEMBLY
- USING ANY LIQUID OR BEVERAGE THAT IS NOT BEER, HARD CIDER OR WATER
- PROPERTY DAMAGE
- INCIDENTAL COST AND EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT CAUSED BY IMPROPER OR ABNORMAL USE, MISUSE, NEGLECT OR ACCIDENT
- PROBLEMS ARISING OTHER THAN DEFECTS IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP
- REPAIRS OR ATTEMPTED REPAIRS TO YOUR FIZZICS DEVICE BY ANY SOURCE OTHER THAN AN AUTHORIZED FIZZICS REPAIR CENTER
CAUTION: DO NOT SPRAY WATER INTO THE SYSTEM, FILL THE SYSTEM WITH WATER OR PLACE ANY PART OF SYSTEM IN THE DISWASHER.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of any other expressed warranty, whether written or oral. Fizzics specifically disclaims all other warranties with respect to the Fizzics system, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. Some states or provinces do not allow disclaimers of such implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. The above limitation may not apply, depending on the state or province of the original purchase.
What to do for Warranty Service
Products purchased from unauthorized dealers do not qualify for warranty coverage.
To Obtain Warranty Service
- To file a warranty claim, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name and contact number
- Date of Purchase
- Place of Purchase
- Reason for Inquiry
- Proof of purchase
- Photo of the problem
- If we determine your Fizzics device must be returned for repair or replacement, you will be issued shipping instructions via e-mail.
IMPORTANT: Fizzics will cover the cost of return shipping back to the customer. Customer must cover cost of shipping to Fizzics.
- Clean out your system and make sure it is completely dry before sending the unit back for repair. Please ship your unit in its original packaging. Do not send any beer cans, bottles or glasses with your return.
- Please include a copy of your original dated proof of purchase receipt from an Authorized Fizzics retailer.
- Products that are received damaged as a result of shipping will require you to file a claim with the carrier prior to repair. A product received with missing parts or with damage due to abuse, inadequate packaging, modification or some other noncompliance with this limited warranty will be returned.
IMPORTANT: Please retain your original sales receipt and all packaging materials in the event we need to repair or replace with a warranty claim.